From the City of Richmond and the Richmond Convention and Visitor’s Bureau.
The City of Richmond will be highlighted in the SF Business Times’ September journal. Your support through purchasing of ad space is appreciated.
The San Francisco Business Times will be producing a special advertising supplement featuring the City of Richmond, “Richmond California Business, your home front for business”. The supplement will be inserted into the September 13, 2013 issue of the Business Times and will reach our 87,000 weekly readers. In addition, the City of Richmond and the Richmond Convention and Visitors Bureau staffs will be distributing additional copies of the supplement to their clients and at various events throughout the year. This means your advertising investment in this supplement will have a longer life and a wider reach.
This 16-20 page supplement will feature articles on:
- The promotion of the innovative and cultural landscape in Richmond;
- The business friendly atmosphere in Richmond;
- How Richmond actively promotes opportunities for business development and provides tax incentives for doing business in Richmond
- The City’s interest in leveraging existing infrastructure; and
- The City’s amazing location and transportation and distribution channels.
You are invited to take advantage of special advertising rates that we are offering for this insert. Pricing for four color ads is as follows:
- Full page: $6,420
- Half page: $4,900
- Quarter page: $3,240
The deadline to reserve space and submit advertising content is August 9th.
Please call Tom Van Ess at the San Francisco Business Times to reserve your space today at (415) 288-4932 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.