If you are looking for a business in Richmond area, use the Keyword search box below (To view the business click on the icon).
Renaissance EntrepreneurshipRenaissance Entrepreneurship Contact: Tim Russell
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is a nonprofit small business development organization dedicated to helping women and men who traditionally lack access to resources and information to achieve financial self-sufficiency through entrepreneurship. Renaissance provides training, support services, resources, and networks for business owners at every stage of business development, from idea feasibility through start-up, growth, and expansion.
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center clients reflect the diversity of the Bay Area; 72% are women; 75% are people of color, 90% are low-to-moderate income, and nearly one in eight have disabilities.
Each year Renaissance helps more than 1,500 low-moderate income Bay Area women and men launch and grow over 400 businesses that generate approximately $28 million in revenue.
Renaissance is proud to report that according to MicroTest, an external evaluation service conducted by the Aspen Institute’s Fund for Innovation, Education, Learning and Dissemination (FIELD) program, which assessed clients one year after receiving services:
- 96% of graduates who entered Renaissance with an existing business remain in business.
- 40% of businesses launched or grown by Renaissance graduates employ two or more individuals, in addition to the business owner.
- 58% of clients who came to Renaissance in the pre-launch stage are now operating a business.
- The median gross revenue of our clients who are in business full-time is $60,000.
- Renaissance provides the following services through its four locations in South of Market and Bayview Hunters Point in San Francisco, East Palo Alto in the mid-Peninsula, and, as of June 2012, San Rafael in Marin
- DJ & Dancing
Marketplace of Renaissance businesses
Hors d’oeuvres by Renaissance business