Join us for the 2nd Annual Health Promoters in Action Conference!
A conference for health promoters, health conductors, youth, and community leaders who are interested in improving the health of the community.
The day will feature a resource fair (8:30am to 12:30pm), breakfast, workshops, networking, lunch, raffle and more.
The resource fair includes representatives from community organizations looking to recruit health promoters to support ongoing community health projects.
Learning certificates will be provided on site to those that register and attend the conference.
Workshops topics include:
- Health Care 101
- Healthy Eating (adult and youth focused)
- Sexual Health (adult and youth focused)
- Communication and Conflict Resolution (youth focused)
- Financial Health
- Professional Development in Public Health
- Mental Health Training for Community Health Promoters
- Environmental Health